Disease is an illness and disorder of body or mind. Most of the diseases whether physically or mentally are due to carelessness in the rules of health. People with their busy and stressful lifestyle are now facing difficulties to sleep at night as the mind is very active with the problem confronting them. As a result, new diseases arise due to restless and anxious mind such as nervous depression, heart diseases, cancers, diabetes, and phobia etc. No medical treatment can ever help them. The only solution to these problems is through yoga. This explains why the western people have chosen yoga as an alternative to maintain healthy body, mind & soul.
On a physical aspect, we are subjected to polluted and inharmonious environment in which the law of nature is not respected. Our body takes in many toxins from the atmosphere and the food we consumed. We must have a process cleansing the accumulated impurities. Yoga is one of the best effective sciences which have provided the means for chronic and constitutional diseases. In yoga, there are special practices to purify the stomach and the whole alimentary canal.
On the mental aspect, we e experiencing worries, fears, anxieties, tensions, etc in our daily life which creates an accumulation of impurities in the subconscious mind. Yogic relaxation and meditation is an excellent technique to expel these toxins and to get rid of our self tensions.
In fact, those who are living in a greater stress and tensions will realize the benefits of yoga sooner than they did in previous cultures.
Technique to transform the whole body and mind by cleansing the entire alimentary canal from mouth to anus:-
- Lose weight from min 1kg up to a maximum of 5kg within a week.
- Remove bad complexion, boils and pimples by purifying blood stream.
- Improve health condition by purifying the body of entire organism.
- Detoxify whole body and bring first class health.
- Expels all impurities from the digestive track.
- Useful for the treatment of diabetes, hyperacidity, chronic constipation, gastritis.
- Sharpen the mind, improves memory power and concentration in which induce the feeling of lightness and more cheerfulness.
- Prepare the body and mind for higher awareness.
- By purifying the whole body and it greatly prepare the mind more receptive to higher vibrations.
The Nasal Passage Cleansing Process
- The best method to prevent and eliminate colds.
- It allows free breathing by removing nasal blockage and congestion.
- Very effective in curing sinusitis, ailments of the eyes, nose and throat, tonsillitis, catarrh etc.
- Very useful in removing headaches, insomnia and tiredness.
- Very soothing effect to brain which relieves migraine, epilepsy, depression, tension etc.
- Prevent and cure lung diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis etc.
- Overall it promotes better health.
Introduction, classification and causes of backache:-
Backache is one of the most common disorders today. The most common area of backache is at the lower back, followed by the neck and the region between the shoulder blades. This situation commonly arises from long hours in uncomfortable car seats and office chairs. Recent studies have shown that more than 90% of backache arises due to muscular unbalanced. Every year more than two million new people in the USA alone suffer from back pain, while in the UK, it is the second syndrome. After long research, it is estimated that 60% to 80% of the population will suffer from an incident of back pain at some stage during their life. A study in USA at New York University and Columbia University of 5000 back patients shows that 81% of the back pain cases arise due to muscular strain and stiffness. Yoga offers a simple, effective and permanent cure for back pain either acute or chronic back pain.
Yogic science and medical science agreed and classified backache such as: Acute back pain, Chronic back pain, Lower back pain (Slipped disc and sciatica), cervical spondylitis (upper back pain).
Slipped disc and sciatica are two painful which are closely related conditions. Slipped disc most commonly occur while bending forward with the knees straight to shift a weight from the floor or while shoveling or weeding in the garden or simply when releasing the clutch pedal while driving. The most common sites of these painful and immobilizing injuries are at L4, L5 or L5, S1 discs. It causes one of the discs to rapture or tear. This injury usually occurs when a person with weak spinal muscles and ligaments due to a sedentary lifestyle applies an excessive strain to the back. The onset of slipped disc is usually occurs sudden and immediate. Later on the whole area becomes inflamed, swollen and very tender.
Sciatica refers to a sharp, lightning-like pain which shoots down the back of the leg. The sciatic nerves run down the back of each leg, supplying the skin and muscles of the back of thighs, calves and soles. That’s why sciatic pain may be experienced in the buttocks, thighs or calves, even though the root of the problem lies in the lower back region. It will be more painful if the sufferers continue to walk due to each step stretches and further irritate the injured nerve root.
Fortunately systematic Yoga programmed offers an effective, less painful and far simpler solution to this difficult predicament.
If you are suffering from any of those problems mentioned above, kindly feel free to contact us for a chat. Our yogis have helped many sufferers effectively and will be happy to help you too. Come and join us at Yoga Space to heal your problem and live a happy and healthy life.